What’s been going on here?
- Had some teaching about evangelism
- Did some graphic design - aping one of the other designer’s style for consistency.
- Learned some songs for playing worship tomorrow
- Played a bunch more guitar than I have in a while
- Went into Dresden on another exploratory mission - We talked to a homeless guy and a couple of U.S soldiers on break
- Ate beans and rice, did dishes duty
- Had some awesome conversations with some of my many new friends here
- Listened to an incredibly American worship song on repeat while writing this post. “You’re a good, good daddy” I will try to take it seriously - everything but that line is pretty good.
Now what? I should probably be in sleep now. I’m sorry y’all (american song is bleeding in), I meant to write you more real posts this week but it’s been so full on. I have like 3 posts queued up in my brain, and 100s of photos - hopefully I’ll get to share some throughout the day-of-rest that is today and tomorrow.