Today I spent the part of this evening that should’ve been devoted to a blog post instead repairing my bag.
Here’s the American version made new.
It’s served me well, though I’ve had to repair it a couple of times, and I did cut out that internal divider, it’s incredibly sturdy. For a bag I use all day, every day, in even the most appalling weather, it’s lasted very well. Previously I’d been used to bags with plastic buckles and connectors breaking after mere months of use, or stitching coming undone, however the only issues I’ve had with this bag is the actual canvas wearing away with use. And fair enough - it’s been through a lot.
And it’s fun to fix with my truly terrible frankensteinish sewing.